- Tour the largest nature reserve in Africa
- Enjoy the richest and most extensive fauna and flora of Tanzania.
- Live a privilege outside the most popular circuits.
Safari trip in Africa to visit the Selous Reserve , declared a World Heritage Site since 1982. Located in Tanzania , it is a very well-kept and protected region, so its access and visits are more controlled and much less touristy than other Parks national most popular.
It is located in the southeast zone of Tanzania and its extension is almost 6% of the national territory (more than 50,000 km2). This natural environment contains a third of all the wild fauna of Tanzania . In this safari we will be able to observe elephants, since the reserve has more than 75,000 specimens, lions, giraffes, wildebeests and zebras among many other specials. The fauna and flora that welcomes this reserve delights all kinds of travelers. It has more than two thousand different plant species on its lands, its main vegetation being the forests of miombos, some amazing fire resistant trees.
This safari trip can be done as a unique activity in Tanzania , as an extension to an ascent route to Kilimanjaro or adding a few final days to rest on the island of Zanzibar.
Day 1 International flight to Dar Es Salaam
Day 2 Transfer to Selous nature reserve
Day 3 Selous Safari
Day 4 Selous Safari
Day 5 Mikumi National Park
Day 5 Mikumi National Park
Day 7 Heading home / next destination
- All entrance fees to parks and nature reserves.
- Government taxes, taxes and charges for services related to accommodation.
- All transport and transfers to and from the airport.
- 4x4 vehicle (6 seats) with panoramic roof for expeditions and safaris.
- Full board during the safari days.
- Bed and breakfast in a hotel in Dar Es Salaam in a double room.
- Guide - driver and cook.
- All the necessary material for the camps.
- Water during the safari days.
- International flight to Tanzania.
- Visa ($ 50)
- Supplements for individual overnight stays (depending on availability)
- Tips (it is customary to offer tips to people who provide services).
- Travel and / or cancellation insurance.
- Unforeseen expenses caused by uncontrollable circumstances such as flight cancellations or delays, blocked roads, atmospheric conditions, natural disasters, etc. ...
- Any other aspect not indicated as "included".
What do you need to take on this trip?
This is a Safari trip through southern Tanzania. Our recommendations are breathable, comfortable clothing in muted and brown colors so that you can blend in well with the sheet. It is always essential to carry a good travel kit and water treatment pills for possible emergencies.
It is a quiet trip that can be combined with other beach or mountain destinations, so the clothes and suitcase will be basic and complete. You will not have to carry it and we recommend carrying a day pack for safaris and other tours.
Adequate sleeping bag.
Toiletry bag with your toiletries and towel.
Wear comfortable clothes, preferably cotton and light colors for safari days.
Don't forget your best camera and some good binoculars so you don't miss a single detail.
Headlamp and spare batteries.
Sun cream, sunglasses and a cap or hat.
A small day pack, where you can carry all your things comfortably.
2 - 5 travelers € 1,825 (CAMP) € 2,350 (TENTED) € 2,450 (LODGE)
6 - 10 travelers€ 1,525 (CAMP) € 2,275 (TENTED) € 2,375 (LODGE)
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DETAILED ITINERARY